1. The surface of the constant temperature incubator should be scrubbed frequently to keep it clean. Avoid the side of the instrument control box when scrubbing, so as not to drip water into the instrument and damage the instrument.
2. For regular use, add a suitable amount of grease every few months, and regularly check whether the fastening screws of the fuse box, control components and instruments are loose.
3. The power supply must have a reliable protective ground wire, and non-professionals are prohibited from disassembling the electrical control part.
4. After the constant temperature incubator has been used for a long time, when the instrument fails, it should be repaired by professional maintenance personnel and cannot be easily disassembled.
5. When the motor's brushes wear out and cause abnormal operation, the brushes should be replaced in time. After the new brushes are replaced, the motor must run at light load and low speed (100r / mjn) for 8H to polish the brushes. After grinding, use a clean gauze dipped in ethanol to clean the surface of the commutator and brush the inner surface of the box, and then install it after use.
6. When the instrument is in the "cooling" state for a long time, it is necessary to do the heating and ridicule treatment on schedule, and do it every 15D or so. The method is to reset the temperature to 40 degrees and open the door to make the instrument work in the "heating" state , Each time should not be less than 4H, so that the steam in the box fully escape.
7. Remove the front and rear panels of the F part of the box and check the transmission belt. If the belt is too loose, loosen the motor base plate fastening studs, adjust the motor installation base plate to make the belt moderately tensioned, then tighten the loosened bolts and test run. If the strap is worn or damaged, it must be replaced.
8. When working at high speed, in order to avoid large vibration of the instrument, all culture reagent bottles should be placed symmetrically on the shaker, and the culture solution of each bottle should be approximately equal.
9. When the constant temperature incubator is not used for a long time, especially in the rainy or humid season, it should be powered on periodically for 5-8H to drive out the moisture absorbed by the electrical components of the equipment.