1. When using, first draw a small vacuum (about 0.03MPa), and then open and rotate to prevent the distillation flask from slipping. When stopping, stop the rotation first, hold the distillation flask by hand, and open the atmosphere. Wait until the vacuum drops to about 0.04MPa. Stop the vacuum pump to prevent the distillation flask from falling off and sucking back.
2. Each interface, sealing surface, sealing ring and joint need to be coated with a layer of vacuum grease before installation.
3. Water bath must be filled with water before power on.
4. If the vacuum is too low, check the air tightness of each joint, vacuum tube and glass bottle.
5. When rotary sensitive substances are sensitive to air, connect a nitrogen balloon to the exhaust port, first pass a burst of nitrogen, exhaust the air from the rotary evaporator, and then connect the sample bottle to rotary steam. After steaming, release nitrogen to increase the pressure, then turn off the pump, and then remove the sample bottle and seal it.