The biochemical incubator has a cooling function. The equipment will freeze and block in the process of use. The main reasons for this phenomenon are as follows:
1. There is too much water in the refrigerant, and the charging will cause ice blocking.
2. During the test, if the door is opened, ice will appear in the working room.
3. The aging filter fails and loses its due function of water absorption.
4. When the compressor is leaking under pressure, the water vapor in the air is compressed into water and injected into the pipeline so that the ice is blocked.
5. After the refrigeration evaporator is damaged, the water molecules in the freezer and the water vapor in the air will be brought into the compressor together for a long time.