Seven maintenance methods of digital display blast drying oven
1. Before using the NANBEI drying oven, you must pay attention to whether the power supply voltage used is consistent. When in use, the ground wire of the power socket must be grounded according to regulations.
When the drying box is powered on, do not touch the electrical part of the space on the left side of the box with your hands or wipe it with a damp cloth and rinse with water. The power supply should be cut off during maintenance.
3. The power cord should not be wrapped around metal objects, and should not be installed in high temperature or humid places to prevent the rubber from aging and leakage.
4. Do not overcrowd the items in the box, and leave a space for natural air convection so that the humid air can escape from the top of the drying box.
5. The silver contacts of the temperature regulator should be checked regularly for hairiness or unevenness. If so, use a fine gauze cloth to smooth the contacts before using them. They should always be wiped with a cleaning cloth to make good contact (note that they must be cut off) power supply). Do not hit the metal pipe of the indoor temperature regulator to avoid affecting the sensitivity.
6. Do not put flammable materials in the drying box without explosion-proof equipment.
7. After each use, the power supply must be cut off, and the inside and outside of the box must be kept clean.