1. Check the instrument carefully before use, whether the glass bottle is damaged, whether each interface is in compliance, and be careful to handle it gently.
2. PTFE switches everywhere can't be tightened excessively, which simply damages the glass.
3. Each interface cannot be screwed too tightly, and it should be loosened regularly to prevent the connector from being seized due to long-term tightness.
4. The original accessories must be purchased, and the use of other accessories at will will cause death to the machine.
5. Loosen the PTFE switches after the machine stops, and the PTFE piston will be deformed if it is still in working condition for a long time.
6. Do not allow water to enter the electrical part and prohibit moisture.
7. Turn on the power switch first, then let the machine run from slow to fast, and then turn off the switch when the machine is stopped.
8. Clean the sealing ring regularly by removing the sealing ring and checking if there is any dirt on the shaft. Wipe it clean with a soft cloth, then apply a small amount of vacuum grease and reinstall it to keep the shaft and sealing ring smooth.
9. After each use, you must use a soft cloth to wipe off all kinds of oil stains, stains, and solvent remaining on the surface of the machine to keep it clean.
10. Wipe each interface with a soft cloth (can be replaced by napkin), and then change a small amount of vacuum grease. (Vacuum grease must be covered after use to avoid dust entering.)
11. When doing any repairs or inspections on the machine, be sure to block the power and water sources first.